The external USB drive is not working
Please follow these steps:
1. Check if the USB device is properly connected by USB to PC.
2. Check if the USB device is powered on and turned on.
3. Open Windows Explorer. Do you see any drive letters for partitions on HDD?
4. If you do not see then it means that your USB hard disk is not formatted. So please format the USB hard disk. I recommend you to format using NTFS.
5. You should be able to access the USB hard disk partitions from Windows Explorer. Please try to copy-paste a file using Windows Explorer. If this does not work then it is a problem with the USB hard disk
6. Now open Backup4all again and select an USB partition in the Backup Properties->Destination page.
Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html