Save Button

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
rhubsch

Save Button

Post by rhubsch »

When working in advanced view the save button has disapeard from the bottom of the window, even in maximized window view. I did reinstall the program but the problem is still there. I'm using a trial version.

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Save Button

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

What is your screen resolution?
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

rhubsch

Post by rhubsch »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I do like the software and am considering purchasing it for our church for off-site backups. (I do have a couple other issues regarding error messages, but the errors are not stopping the backups. I will address these later, if necessary.)

The monitor's native resolution is 1366 x 768. I have tried other resolutions but still have the same problem. I can see the window bounding box on the bottom but no buttons above or below the bottom border. I cannot change the vertical size of the window it appears to be fixed, but can make it horzonially larger. Attempting to change the vertical size just moves the window around.

Thanks for the help.

Bob

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Please try using a vertical resolution higher than 768.
Do you still have the problem?
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

rhubsch

Post by rhubsch »

Hi

Again, thank you for your reply.

This is somewhat embarrassing, but the computer where this application is installed had the display font size set at 120 DPI and not at the default 96 DPI. Changing the font size and restarting the computer solved the problem.

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.

Bob