Registration Failure

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
avitar312

Registration Failure

Post by avitar312 »

Hi,

I downloaded the most current version to update my previous version last Saturday. Installation required that I re-enter my registration id and license key. When I did so, it said that the registration failed. As a result, the program will no longer run in any capacity.

I sent an email requesting support, but there has been no reply. Your support page indicates that if there is no reply within 24 hours, then I should leave a message on this forum, so I am doing so.

My email to you comes from the email address the product was purchased under and includes the original receipt and order information (license key). Can you please look into this as soon as possible? I don't like to run without backups on a production system and a quick resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Registration Failure

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

What version of Backup4all you purchased?
What version of Backup4all you installed now?
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html