My Documents (plugin)

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
drtim

My Documents (plugin)

Post by drtim »

I have 1 warning in the log file for the My Documents (plugin):

Why is there a My Documents folder in the My Documents folder. I am using the newest version of Windows 10.

Warning: Cannot delete folder: "G:\Backup\My Documents (plugin)\My Documents"

And further is there overlap between the My Documents (plugin) and the Microsoft Outlook (plugin)? Especially, in the way that they deal with Outlook? Am I getting dual PST file backup using both of these plugins?

Kind regards

drtim

Re: My Documents (plugin)

Post by drtim »

When using Microsoft Outlook (plugin) I am receiving multiple warnings.

An example of one:
Warning: Folder "G:\Backup\Microsoft Outlook (plugin)\Microsoft Outlook\Personal Files and Data Folder\" not found in backup, skipped.

Why is that happening?

I think there is some kind of conflict b/w the My Documents (plugin) and the Microsoft Outlook (plugin). Is that possible?

I have this folder ---\Documents\Outlook Files. That is the proper default location for PST files according to this page - https://www.arysontechnologies.com/upda ... n-outlook/.

I am using both the My Documents (plugin) and Microsoft Outlook (plugin) exactly as you designed them; I have made no modifications. I simply am using them as plugins within Backup4all.

Adrian (Softland)

Re: My Documents (plugin)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Please send us the last backup logs for those two jobs to support[at]backup4all[dot]com