Mirror Backup stopping at 18%

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
lfilson

Mirror Backup stopping at 18%

Post by lfilson »

I've searched the board and found a topic regarding long file path names related to this issue, but I'm not sure if this is the same problem. I have a Linux FTP server I'm using to back up a Windows 2008 R2 server. There are two folders totaling about 80 gig. An incremental b/u works perfectly, but I would prefer to use the mirror format, so that's why I've been testing it.

I've tried twice, and gotten the same results both times. I tried again today, and turned off the "smart" option, which I read might be an issue. That b/u happens later on tonight.

Can anyone give me insight into this problem? I have the log from the failed job.

Thanks!

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Mirror Backup stopping at 18%

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Please send us the last backup log for that job, to support[at]backup4all[dot]com

lfilson

Post by lfilson »

Done! Thank You.

lfilson

Post by lfilson »

Hey. So, I've been trying to reply to this message via email, but my messages are getting bounced with the following message...

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'[email protected]' on 02-Aug-19 10:38 AM
552 5.2.3 guidelines. b64sm14317490ywe.43 - gsmtp

I did as you asked. I ran a smaller job, and it ran fine. The job only hangs (Now at 14%) When I run the larger job, so I don't believe that running smaller jobs is going to be diagnostically relevant. I have my own backup server, and I would like to use this software for all of my clients, but I need to figure out if the Mirror backup option is going to work, because that's the one that works best for what I'm doing.

As you requested, I turned on detailed logging. I just can't respond to you.