I cannot send notification emails from Backup4all using GMail
Please use these settings:
1. At Name/IP -> smtp.gmail.com
2. Port: 587 or 465
3. Set (check) the SSL option
4. Please set (check) the Authentication option
5. At username write your email address email@example.com
6. Password: your gmail password
7. At Email Address->From-> Please enter your email address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You can send a test email.
Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html