Daily scheduled backup not always run

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
fullbore

Re: Daily scheduled backup not always run

Post by fullbore »

Sent

Niamh

fullbore

Post by fullbore »

Still not running scheduled tasks with v5.1.549, no log generated by B4A but Task Sceduler shows the job completed successfully-

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler/Operational
Source: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler
Date: 13/08/2014 00:03:26
Event ID: 102
Task Category: Task completed
Level: Information
Keywords: (1)
User: TIRNANOG\Administrator
Computer: Tirnanog
Description:
Task Scheduler successfully finished "{fcf1201c-a3ac-406b-ac7d-603dec42908b}" instance of the "\Softland\Backup4all 5\b4a_Full" task for user "TIRNANOG\Administrator".

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Please make an additional scheduler for that job to run at a time when you are in front of the computer, does it works?
If yes, please try to change it to run at a time when there is no user logged on. See if you still have the problem.

fullbore

Post by fullbore »

There is a user logged on 24/7 but I'll try to scedule a backup during the day, even though I never knowwhet times I'll actually be using the computer.

This will happen when I get out of hospital :)

Niamh

fullbore

Post by fullbore »

[quote="Support"]Hi,

Please make an additional scheduler for that job to run at a time when you are in front of the computer, does it works?[/quote]

No

I now have 2 scheduled jobs running daily, one at 00:03 and the other at 13:03 this week I have had the backups run on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 00:03 only, never at 13:03

[quote]If yes, please try to change it to run at a time when there is no user logged on. See if you still have the problem.[/quote]

That is not possible as Blue Iris video monitoring software runs 24/7 so a user has to be logged on permanently.

Niamh

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Please make sure you have the latest version of Backup4all installed (5.1.596)
Try to manually create a scheduled task from Control Panel->Task Scheduler to run another application (for example: calculator)
Does it run? if yes, please see what is different than the task you created from Backup4all?