Cannot install Backup4all Lite

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
hipockets

Cannot install Backup4all Lite

Post by hipockets »

from SharewareOnSale promotion. Site says download size is 81.1 MB, file downloaded was 83.095 MB. Installation freezes as soon as the square blue splash "You are installing....." screen appears. Task manager shows Backup4AllInstaller running in the applications window, and backupbootstrapper.exe (4,212 kb memory usage) and backup 4all-sharewareonsale .exe (43,112 kb memory usage) running in the process window. I downloaded the file twice and tried intallation of each download twice.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 12 Gb memory, Intel i5-2500k 3.3 GHz , 300 Gb free disk space.

Any help will be appreciated.

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Cannot install Backup4all Lite

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

No other user reported such an issue. Try to download the file again. It should be 81.1 MB
If you still have the problem, you can download the setup from our website:
http://download.backup4all.com/download ... p-full.exe

hipockets

Re: Cannot install Backup4all Lite

Post by hipockets »

Well, SHUCKS! It did install - I thought that the installation failed because the square blue splash "You are installing....." window never went away. I was not smart enough to look in the directory where it was installed! Apparently the splash screen hung up AFTER the installation, not BEFORE as I thought it had.

Thank you for your reply!