Backup4all Professional and IObit Uninstaller Backup and Restore

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
wolf

Backup4all Professional and IObit Uninstaller Backup and Restore

Post by wolf »

Hello!

I just bought your Product Backup4all Professional. Before I had the Lite Version (and thought this was the problem why it is not working but no)

I tried a bit and wanted to transfer my iobit uninstaller pro version to another virtual pc. Just want to know if this is possible. After I installed the iobit plugin and have chosen the full mirror block backup on my normal pc I tried to restore the iobit uninstaller pro versionon on a virtual windows pc. The pro version was gone and all the protocoll of installed programms. Only the programm version was correct.

Anyone has an idea how this could be done? It looks like Backup4all does the same stuff which every normal computer user can only copy a few user data folder and thats it. Every Image Programm does a better job.

If I want to make a backup and restore the backup must it be restored on the same computer and windows installation or could this be a different one? Same os of course win10....

Which preferences are needed?

I got a message if I manually add the folder additionally to the stuff from the plugin where the exe is located C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit that this is not working and is not a complete system backup?!

Where is the "License File" from iobit uninstaller saved and all the logs/protocolls from the previous installations?

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Backup4all Professional and IObit Uninstaller Backup and Restore

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

The plugin was created using the Free version of IObit Uninstaller.
The actual license information is usually not movable as it's linked to that system configuration. Otherwise you could activate the application on one computer and then you just copy it to as many computers you want, without any recurrent check.
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

wolf

Post by wolf »

How should this be working?

Adrian (Softland)

Hi,

Backup4all will back up IObit Uninstaller:
- Program data files
- User setting files
- Registry settings
Apart of the activation which cannot be re-used on another computer, is there any specific file you want to be backed up and it's not?
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html

wolf

Post by wolf »

Your Backup4all is completely useless.

Iobit Uninstaller(Pro) stores all the installations in a protocol
so if yo want to uninstall them you perfectly uninstall them tidy without
anything left behind on your system. The list with ~40 entries is not
backupped.

All the protocols are missing in the backup.

An average computer user does it better to copy few files from the old user directory
to the new one installed.

Adrian (Softland)

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that Backup4all does not helped you with IObit Uninstaller.
Please let us know the ~40 entries which were not included in backup.