backup to different places

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
sghalliday

backup to different places

Post by sghalliday »

I have been using Backup4all for some time and am very pleased with the program. Unfortunately my laptop died during a backup (SSD drive on laptop can no longer be found) and it took the USB backup drive with it (completely corrupted all files).

I want to continue using the software and my backup USB drive, but I also want to do a backup to a cloud system for safety. I setup a new tag in all the backup files I want to create and scheduled it, but i cannot see how to make the backup go to the cloud (it went to the local USB drive).

How do i do this while maintaining my regular backup to the USB drive. Do I have to recreate all of the jobs again?

..steve

Adrian (Softland)

Re: backup to different places

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

If you want to create a new backup to Cloud, you will have to create a duplicate of the current backup job (right-click the backup job in Backup4all and select "Duplicate"). Then edit the Backup Properties->Destination. Select the cloud destination you want to use and press Save.
The backup will start from zero, the first execution will back up all source files to the selected cloud destination.

sghalliday

Re: backup to different places

Post by sghalliday »

Thanks