upgrade from 5 to 7

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
ken2018

upgrade from 5 to 7

Post by ken2018 »

I'm moving to a new computer. old computer is version 5 and I downloaded version 7. still running on the trail license until I finish moving things over. I transfered the configurations OK but I cant get the scheduler to run. Its set up OK in backup4all but does not show up in the windows scheduler when I look for it. I tested the backup and it works fine, but can't get the scheduler to run. I'm on windows 10 - Thanks Ken

Adrian (Softland)

Re: upgrade from 5 to 7

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

Do you mean that you can see the scheduled tasks in Backup4all, but not in the Windows Task Scheduler from Control Panel?
Please see there is a Softland / Backup4all 7 subfolder in Task Scheduler. The tasks should be there.

ken2018

Post by ken2018 »

Yes I see the scheduled tasks in backup4all. I do see the backup4all active task in the windows scheduler and it has the correct next time to run. I was looking in the wrong spot before. I can't find a softland/backup4all folder in the task scheduler. When I look in the task scheduler library I do not see softland or backup4all. What should I check next?

Thanks Ken

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

In Backup4all, please edit the scheduled tasks and make sure the username and the password are correct. You should re-enter them and press Save.