Scheduled Backup jobs not running

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
Bhaynes

Scheduled Backup jobs not running

Post by Bhaynes »

I've been trying to set up Backup4all 6 with my company for about 2 weeks now and am having issues with the scheduler. When i execute an incremental back up manually it seems to run fine but when i set the scheduler to run every Mon,Tues,Weds,Thurs it gets hung up on a file right at the beginning. I started the incremental backup last night at 10pm and when i came in this morning at 11am it was still at 0%. Also Backup4all would not allow me to cancel the job. I had to physically end the processes from task manager to get it to stop. My Scheduled full backups that run once a week seem to be working fine just the incrementals are failing. We are operating on a server running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. Any incite as to why this keeps failing would be greatly appreciated.

Also another one of servers is taking two days to do a full backup to a NAS for multiple files equating to 428Gb is this normal?

Thank You,
Bradley Haynes :D

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Scheduled Backup jobs not running

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

1. Is the scheduler configured the same way? Is there any user logged on when the scheduler starts?
2. Please send us the complete backup logs to support[at]backup4all[dot]com