BackBlaze B2

Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
Steph

BackBlaze B2

Post by Steph »

Hello,
Is it possible to set a backup on BackBlaze B2 using the tabs provided for Amazon S3 ?
If this is not possible, is an implementation for this supplier planned ?.

Regards,
Steph

Adrian (Softland)

Re: BackBlaze B2

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

At this moment we don't have plans to implement this destination.
We put it in our Wishlist.

danico

Post by danico »

I too would like to have the ability to backup to BackBlaze. Don't overlook them, they are one of the best and fastest growing.

Venryx

Post by Venryx »

I'd also like to use BackBlaze as my cloud destination. It has one of the best (if not the best) prices for data backups of 500gb+.

How high on the wishlist is this feature? My mother needs a good backup solution for her terabytes of photo storage, and despite my preferring the Backup4All software, being unable to use Backblaze as the destination means the storage costs would be a lot higher, making it hard to recommend over free solutions such as the standard BackBlaze software.

For reference, here is a list of other backup software which *do* support BackBlaze B2 as a backup destination: https://www.backblaze.com/b2/integrations.html

Adrian (Softland)

Hi,

I cannot give you an exact date when BackBlaze will be implemented in Backup4all. There are other priority tasks to work on, but we consider each user request for BackBlaze.

Adrian (Softland)

Hi,

We implemented Backblaze B2 as backup destination, since version 8.7 of Backup4all.
You can configure it as S3 compatible destination.
Here is an article about how to backup to Backblaze using Backup4all: https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-backu ... ze-kb.html