I am tech savvy and I find the connection to One Drive has many issues (as well as many other areas on the product), detailed below;
1) Testing does not work, hangs and you are not able to cancel
2) Browse folder becomes un-selectable from time to time
When I finally am about to authenticate access to my one drive and run the back up (took 4+ times of repeating the same process to get it working)
3) Have not been able to perform a sync to one drive, stuck on Initialzing backup
4) when you cancel the backup, it stays stuck on Aborting Backup (have to kill process via task manager and reset service)
Really annoying that the above is occurring, please provide the best method to get this working!
- Error log in attachment, service log as well.
Have questions about Backup4all, or having problems using it? Ask here for help.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1