Shutdown scheduler - extra option - wishlist

Tell us what you think about Backup4all and what would make it even better.
vld1

Shutdown scheduler - extra option - wishlist

Post by vld1 »

Hi,

Now I have an application that has a very interesting option that I think if you implement it in Backup4all would be the most complete application. If you can not implement a backup option to backup on shutdown only (not on restart) would be even better if it would be an option that you can choose the hours in which to activate the backup(to activate only between certain hours). For example a few hours at the end of the day and for the rest of the day should not start the backup on restart / shutdown. I do not know if I can write here, but "Synchredible" has this very useful option. Please delete the application name if needed ....

Thanks.

Adrian (Softland)

Re: Shutdown scheduler - extra option - wishlist

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

We put your request in our Wishlist and it will be implemented in one of the future releases.

BackupLover

Post by BackupLover »

Hi,

I fully agree that this would be a nice feature. Please implement it, if technical possible.

The future is now!

Regards,
BackupLover

Adrian (Softland)

Post by Adrian (Softland) »

Hi,

That feature was added in Backup4all. It is the suspend option which can be configured in File->Options->Suspend
Do you know you can monitor your backups remotely with Backup4all Monitor? You can read more here: https://www.backup4all.com/backup4all-monitor.html